Whether you are a small business owner, a start-up entrepreneur, or a corporate marketer, growth hacking is an indispensable skill set for achieving rapid success on a limited budget. This two-day workshop gets you instantly productive!
Full of up to date info. Amazing lessons/examples. Every question answered, every problem solved. Inspiring!
Why Growth Hacking?
Growth-hacking is one of the most in-demand skills today. In job ads on AngelList, “growth hacker” is specified as a required skill twice as often as “online marketer”.
Growth hacking seeks to grow active consumers of your brand – quickly and inexpensively. It focuses on sales. It converts awareness into purchasing, purchasing into sustained consumption, consumption into ongoing endorsement, and endorsement into purchasing. Growth hacking integrates conversion rate optimisation, UX, ad optimisation, analytics, email, and social media in a systematic rapid evolution process continuously fine-tuned through testing and experimenting.
Growth hacking emerged on the back of the app-based start-up bubble, where success is measured by the rate of growth of your active user base. But it has gone way beyond that. Now any business with a digital component has to master the tools and tactics of growth hacking to stay competitive.
Who Should Attend?
Whether you are an SME company owner, a start-up entrepreneur, a consultant or agency, or a career marketer in the corporate world, Growth Hacking will get you grounded, inspired, and productive.
Participants who will find this workshop invaluable include:
- small-medium business owners
- start-up entrepreneurs
- promotion professionals
- sales people
- digital marketers
- social media managers
- e-commerce personnel
The workshop is crafted for non-technical business people as well as those techies who want a commercial, competitive perspective.
What You’ll Learn
The workshop is growth-focused, practical, and empowering. It provides up-to-the-minute insights into the concepts and culture of growth hacking. It identifies and demystifies the most effective parts of all your digital channel options. It challenges the hype of social media, and reveals more powerful ways of exploiting trending and niche platforms. And it provides you, step by step, the methodologies and ground rules for success in rapidly growing your brand.
You’ll learn how to integrate all of the most persuasive elements of digital marketing into a growth-centred road-map.
- How growth hacking differs from digital marketing, and why it works
- Building a growth hacking mindset and team culture
- How to find the right growth hacking process for you
- How to integrate and leverage network marketing, customer insights, analytics, social media, search marketing, email and a lot more!
- Text vs images vs video
- The psychology of purchase activation
- Why marketing websites fail – and sales websites rock
- Integrating sales funnels with marketing networks
- Data sources, models and use cases
- Using analytics to run quick powerful experiments
- Hacks for concept testing, market testing, customer testing and UX testing
- Social Media hacks for exponential impact growth
- Identifying and exploiting real influencers and their networks
- Amping up your lead generation
- Optimising UX and conversion rates
- How to optimise landing pages
- Calls To Action that work
- How to build your own growth hacking momentum
You’ll leave equipped with a set of tools, hacks, strategies and tactics, inspiring examples, and guidelines for growth hacking your brand.
The workshop is led by Godfrey Parkin, author of the best-selling books “Doing Business Digitally” and “Digital Marketing: Strategies for Online Success.” He has founded disruptive digital start-ups in Europe, the US, Africa and Asia, and ran the global business services operation of international market research giant AC Nielsen for many years before that. He has taught strategy, innovation, analytical marketing, growth hacking, social media and e-marketing in more than three dozen countries.